So... this is my very first blog. I'm not sure what reaction if any I will receive from this but here we go.
I'm going to go on a 30 day weight loss plan. My way and see how it goes.
To begin. Let me say, I have tried every diet out there. Nutrisystem and Atkins worked the best, but neither was very easy to stick to.
I am going to attempt a diet plan that anyone can do and I have actually done it for two days now and lost 4lbs.
So here is the basics of how it goes. If you consume 200 calories in a snack meal. You walk on, in my case a treadmill, but anyone can also use a pedometer for a 100 calorie burn. Now, this is just an example.
Like for instance this morning I had a banana and a nutrisystem breakfast bar. approx. 220 calories, so before I ate lunch. I hopped on my treadmill for 15 min. to burn at least half it off. Then for lunch I had a ham sandwich with baked lays chips. approx. 300 calories. again hopped on the mill for a quick 20 min walk. Then for dinner, the wife made me grilled cheese and fries, which I absolutely had to consume. lol. Which I paid for. I had to put on the sauna suit, which you can pick up at walmart for 8 dollars and walked for 242 calorie burn. It worked, but wow!!!
So I will document my daily meals and what I am doing to get it off.
I hope that someone reads this and gives me come encouragement!!!
Current weight is 224.2 lbs
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment